The 5 best reasons to bring Fit2Finish to your team…
- Conditioning and Fitness – fit players are still executing their skills and their game plan in the final minutes of every game.
- Speed and Agility – agile players allude tackles and defenders effortlessly and keep their footing to complete the play
- Core Strength and Conditioning – the body’s core muscles transfer power from the legs into rapid whole body movement; essential for sports
- Sport-Specific/Game Day Fitness – fitness is as good as it gets when you can take it to the field; sport-specific training gets you there
- Preventing Injuries – identify movement patterns and habits that put a player at risk of injury, and re-train healthy patterns that will build power and confidence