Fit2Finish: Keeping Your Soccer Players in the Game
Introduction: Fit for the Game
- Kids and Fitness: What Does the Game Require?
- Sport Anatomy and Physiology: What Makes the Body Work
- Fitness Prescription for Sports: Meeting the Demands
- Fitting Fitness into the Practice Plan
- Flexibility, Stretching and Recovery
- Fueling the Athlete for Performance
- Beating Injuries to Keep Your Athletes in the Game
Conclusion: Fit for the Finish order copies
- Overtraining signs and symptoms
- Nutrition Facts, Fun and Healthy Recipes
- Care and Management of Common Injuries
Pingback: What would Jesus Tweet? | The Kinesthetic Christian
Loved the book-excellent advice that is easy to digest (all ages). Before I hand it off to daughter, wanted to find the e version (kindle)? There is a bit lit app advertised in the book but I prefer to use a native app if they’re both equally available?
Hey Amy, glad you loved the book! The bit lit app will allow you to download the e-version for free since you have already purchased the hard copy. However, you can purchase the e-book anywhere electronic books are sold at the price they are currently charging. (Amazon has the kindle version listed at $7.69)
Please let me know if you have any difficulties.