In spite of our best attempts to keep them safe and healthy, sometimes injuries happen. When they’re serious and require surgery, the battle back is long and hard. Physical therapy after ACL repair or reconstruction is designed to get them back on their feet. Rehabilitation takes them through 5-6 months. Recovery of balance, quickness, speed, power and confidence happens in months 6-12. That’s where Fit2Finish gap care training can help.
Gap Care Training Program
- Referral from doctor, surgeon or physical therapist
- Initial Assessment – evaluate for balance, strength, sidedness, movement deficiencies
- Evaluation and Program recommendations
- F2F personalized training – sport-specific (soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, basketball, golf, ski)
- Graduation to maintenance training
With specialized care and training, athletes are much more likely to return to play at their previous competitive level. They are more confident in their body’s ability to perform safely and well. Fit2finish can help them get back into action. Contact us for more information.