Love this list from John Acuff in his 30 Days of hustle challenge to kickstart 2016. How many can you get done in 2016?
1. Pick a goal.
2. Find your why.
3. Get your how.
4. Make it fun or it won’t get done.
5. Win with when.
6. Make where a priority.
7. Fight for community.
8. Create a vision of where you’re headed or you won’t start.
9. Cut your goal in half. Half? Yes, half.
10. Find your triggers.
11. Use the two most powerful words to overcome obstacles.
12. Grab data as fast as you can.
13. Find a who ahead of you.
14. Build a personal library.
15. Mark your progress or you’ll never know you’re making any.
16. Make your way through the dip, when it feels time to quit.
17. Get a big soundtrack for your big adventure.
18. Admit that balloons fly higher without anchors.
19. Reach new heights with new tools.
20. Batch! Batch! Batch!
21. Rest or burn out. The choice is yours.
22. Give up perfect.
23. Think of hustle as a lifestyle, not an Axe body spray.
24. Drag your excuses into the bright light of truth.
25. Turn the whole thing into a game.
26. Look into tomorrow if you want to change today.
27. Be grateful.
28. Forget a watchman, go set a timer.
29. Use the power of habits.
30. Be brave enough to brag.
Need a support team?John’s got a program to help, but sign up ends at midnight tonight. Go get started. And let’s have a great year!