Want to Guest Blog for Fit2Finish?
Our posts either:
- solve a problem for the reader or
- entertain them
- Common Injuries and their prevention
- Incorporating fitness for sport in a way that keeps it fun
- Movement mechanics and improving the way we train
- Preparing the body for play – mentally, physically or emotionally
- Keeping youth sports a healthy place to play
- Navigating the competition for teams and scholarships
- speak to our audience which is primarily coaches and parents of youth athletes or
- speak to the athlete (ages 12-22)
- be actionable. They should be able to apply it immediately to their circumstance.
- teach but not preach.
Fit2Finish especially invites bloggers with a powerful personal story and/or good sport science supported by specific programming for healthy play. If we choose to share your post we reserve the right to edit content submitted.
If you would like to request an opportunity to share your post contact Wendy LeBolt @
Fit2finish05@gmail.com. Thank you for your interest in Fit2Finish and your investment in keeping our young athletes healthy and in the game.